Esta web utiliza cookies para que podamos ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de usuario posible. La información de las cookies se almacena en tu navegador y realiza funciones tales como reconocerte cuando vuelves a nuestra web o ayudar a nuestro equipo a comprender qué secciones de la web encuentras más interesantes y útiles.
Kubiko Playgrounds SL makes completely responsible use of these devices, and since we are concerned about your privacy, we would like to inform you about the use we make of them and the options available to you as a user to manage them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies (local shared objects or flash cookies, web beacons or bugs, etc.), are data storage and retrieval devices that the service provider installs on users’ terminal equipment to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Using these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the User, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, username and password, products that most interest them, etc.
Types of Cookies:
a) According to the entity:
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that the cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favour of other entities).
b) According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the User to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services found on it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, managing payment, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, making the request for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (Website, platform or application), using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation of uploading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks.
This category also includes, due to its technical nature, those cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or «layout» of the service offered to the User, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without collecting information from users for different purposes, such as personalizing that advertising content or other content.
Technical cookies will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the provision of the service requested by the User, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioural advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
• Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow the User to remember information so that they can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the User performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the User accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc. If it is the User who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the User, and this as long as the cookies are exclusively for the selected purpose.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the ads. The information collected through this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service. To use these cookies, the User’s consent must be requested.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: they are those that store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising based on it. To use these cookies, the User’s consent must be requested.
c) According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
• Session cookies: those designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest for the provision of the service requested by the User on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
• Persistent cookies: these are those in which data is still stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This period can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing of personal data through cookies
What cookies does this website use?
In particular, this Website uses the following Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this page. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This page uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You may at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Statement on our Website.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please indicate the ID and date of your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: kubikoplaygrounds.com
Your current status: Allow all.
Your consent ID: AzDF2Jam5Ge7q5BFTTZ3BOtMff1ZkKqOWX9NhDlTUZp+7CjiBSOM0Q==Date of consent: Thursday, 13 April 2023, 12:51:00 CEST
Change your consent | Withdraw your consent
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by activating basic functions such as navigation on the page and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
The Provider undertakes to keep this list updated by modifying it as soon as possible, as the services offered on its site are modified or as new modules of the applications that maintain it are updated. However, the updated results may not be displayed on time, so it is recommended to review the update date of this document (at the end of it).
Kubiko Playgrounds SL maintains open profiles in different social networks for the promotion of its products and services but is not responsible to the User for informing them of the cookies that will be installed on their computer when accessing said network, nor of their privacy policies.
Some of our website pages show content from external providers, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
To access third-party content, users must previously accept the conditions that apply to them (including their cookie policies, which are beyond our control). If users choose not to access those contents, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.
External providers of this Website:
• You Tube
• Google Maps
How to manage cookies from the browser:
• Delete cookies from the device. Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the saved information (e.g. login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
• Manage site-specific cookies. To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
• Block cookies. Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profile logins).
How to delete cookies from the most common browsers
Updates and changes to the cookies policy
Kubiko Playgrounds SL may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so Users are advised to visit it periodically.
Publication date: 06/10/2023